Thursday, July 10, 2014

road bumps

I want to apologize to all the people whom I told that I would reopen my etsy shop in May or June. Sadly its going to be a little later because my summer job at the University got canceled. As a result I had to move out of my studio at the University by July and find a new place to work. Fortunatly I didn't have to go farther than my basement for a new studio. Unfortunately it is a corner of the basement that needs TLC, but with a little elbow grease and some paint it will be the new studio.


On another note, I just discovered this amazing fashion house ELEY KISHIMOTO. I don't know much about them but they use amazing patten and color. The clothing designs are lovely, What attracts me the most is how comfortable the clothes look, like you could wear them all day and not ever lust to change into a cosy cotton tee.

2 comments:

Razmataz said...

Where do you sell your pieces? I am interested in making a purchase.

Tracey Lynne said...

Any luck with etsy store? If not, where can we purchase your items?