Friday, April 25, 2014

haaazah!

I sometimes can't believe it but I'm done, I finished grad school! Hurray, hazzzah, hoot hoot and a hip hip! I still have a few weeks left of school but my MFA show and defending orals are over. Here is a little peek at some of the new work I have made and the show. More images will be uploaded shortly. Sadly I need to retake many photos as the lighting was off. Also if you are wondering... yes, I will be selling my work again on my etsy. I am aiming for the beginning of June and I will make a blog post announcement of the official day towards the end of May.




3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Congratulations! And I am so thrilled to hear you will begin selling your creations again!

rachel said...

Beautiful work! I want to see more.
Well done, finishing is great.

arati von behren said...

Are you going to move back to PDX? We could really use some of your cups at our dream shop.