Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Pottery dream googles



I wish I could take a camera with me into the dream worlds I venture in the early hours of my morning slumber. The places I go and the people I meet are so fantastical it breaks my heart when the memories of those dreams fade and disappear. I think a lot of my work is homage to such journeys. The bowl above is an illustrated piece of a girl returning to the real world from the garden of dreams being watched by her spirit animal.


This geode plate is part of a new body of work that will be used as part of a larger assembled work. I am rather fond of these new plates.

4 comments:

Tatiana Buzikova said...

This is amazing job you are doing here! And I so understand your art supplies addiction =)

Allison Kruskamp said...

LOVE the geod!

Unknown said...

I would like to recommend another ceramic artist for you to check out---Michelle Gregor.
She is located in the Bay Area,I think you would really enjoy her work.

Shiya Priya said...

Nice Website...
Hey JOIN now fblikesbot.com and Increase Facebook Likes your profile and websites.
Increase Facebook Likes and check your website worth worth my websites
FB Likes and check your website worth Website Value Calculator
Hot Wallpapers seo tools website
its may be very beneficial for you also really