Friday, April 6, 2012

Progress Report:

I have finally adapted to my life here in the twin cities and just in time for summer. I recently started bike commuting to school, which I surprisingly love. I also am going to try my hand at gardening. I will surly be posting about that in the future and hopefully with good news of a bountiful harvest, "fingers crossed".

Here are a few images of cups I pulled out of the kiln a few weeks ago.





More images of new post are posted on my flickr, so be sure to check that out.

3 comments:

Joe Troncale said...

really nice decoration on those cups! Keep up the good work and be careful on your bike!

Unknown said...

I HAVE to own one of your pieces! I just found you on a blog about 5 minutes ago and had to stalk you out. Super amazing work.

Toni Delrio said...

Same as above, I found you on Pinterest and have tried to buy your pieces since then. Where can I get them? Thanks! http://pinterest.com/tdelrio/mi-casa/