Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Chapters

Nothing beats the feeling of a fresh start to the New Year. Yes that’s right, I’m back on the blog wagon, in fact I have a wagon train of things I'm getting back on board with and I couldn’t be more excited.

Things I love:

This is one of my new books, which is fabulous and is going to take permanent residence in my studio as reference material. There are some of the most gorgeous illustrated educational charts for botany and zoology I have seen in this bad boy, so you should take a look.



Alyson Fox

What can I say, Alyson Fox is a genius.




Art and design studio CTRLZAK

Ceramic eye candy, a must.

Studio fright, I’ve got a small case of it. I walk into the studio and my ideas freeze, which has got to come to an end right away. Tomorrow I am giving myself a set goal for the day and see how it fairs. I think part of the problem is I just don’t want to start the not so fun work of making molds and testing slips.
Current studio beats: Janelle Monae

No comments: