Monday, December 6, 2010

Del Kathryn Barton





This morning while I waited for the Verizon store to open I hung out in the Barnes&Noble perusing the art magazine isle. This is the place where I get much of my inspiration from and today was no different.

It seemed to be a gold mine of discoveries and I had to write down all the names of these amazing new makers.

Which means I now have a long list of artists whom I need to post and rave about.




Anyways this is Del Kathryn Barton's work, and as you can see she is an amazing painter. Her paintings make me think that I should be drawing more figures. I could go on about why I just can't get enough of this magnificent woman's work but I HAVE TO GO TO BED. So google her, buy her work, pass on the news about how much this lady rocks.

I really have to find out if she sells prints.

More of her work can be seen at the Karen Woodbury Gallery web site which is where I found these images.

1 comment:

rachel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.