Monday, October 18, 2010

Working mindfully, miss you all terribly

Craziness has ensued. The grad school I really want to apply for changed their deadline, which has really thrown me though a loop. I'm going to do my best to stay calm and carry on with my work and do the best I can to juggle it all. If I do get stressed my work tends to suffer and look like pooh, and who is going to except me into grad school with work like that. So on to images that make me swoon.


Jill Lawley


I have been thinking of doing this very same thing to the bottoms of my cups and some bowls. Drilling holes to make it feel lighter and bubbly. I really like the simplicity and playfulness of this cup.


Maggie Finlayson

Maggie Finlayson is a current MFA student at UMN and I would love to have her as a peer. These bowls are gorgeous, the color and texture make me want to hold one, or better yet just own one.


Judy Pfaff

These sculptural paintings are amazing and are currently showing at the Braunstein/Quay Gallery.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hi Michelle!
I hope you are making your school deadline that you want! Good luck! xoxo