Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Click click click strike a pose


Technology is amazing and confusing all at the same time. So I was tinkering with my camera trying to find the timed exposure so I could take a picture of me with my new sweet ass bowl made by the artist Kari Radasch . I KNOW ooh lala right? I absolutely love this piece however I can’t find a place to store it. Obviously my eyes where larger than my cupboards.
While I was tinkering with the camera I found this amazing setting that takes continuous pictures and conjoins them all. It ‘s just like being in a photo booth and was so much fun I couldn’t stop playing with my camera for quite a while. Here is one of the groupings that came out pretty well. The first few frames are empty because I was running from behind the camera. It all happens so fast it’s really quite a thrilling experience.
My next feat is to reopen my etsy shop, it been on my mind for a while now and I just have to do it. I am trying to make things specifically for my etsy shop and nothing else, However with the nice weather finally here it is going to be tough, so wish me luck.

6 comments:

Jesse Lu said...

Too freakin' cute. I love Radasch's work. I want a teacup and saucer so badly.

Michelle Summers said...

Jesse, I know she makes adorable stuff, I just love it all.

wesley younie said...

Where can I find your stuff amazing !

Lisa said...

Beautiful bowl. How about putting it on your dining room table?

Whale Mountain said...

You are so cute! Will you marry me???

Whale Mountain said...

You are so cute! Will you marry me???