Monday, December 14, 2009

Wonderland was quite Wonderious



In case all you guys don't frequently visit the blog Design For Mankind here is a little visual treat for you thanks to them. Its by PALOMA CROUSILLAT.

Crafty Wonderland was a super success and I met so many amazing sweet people. I was a little nervous the night before so I didn't sleep more than a few winks. So though the whole event I was like a functioning zombie, but I still had a great time. I did forget to put someone's magnet in their bag and if its you please email or comment to me and I will mail it to you! So sorry to whom ever it was, I hate it when that happens so I was mortified I did it to someone else.

So now I’m going to put my home back together and begin with the next round of work for my grad school portfolio. Yes I already have some images but its all bowls and cups, so I need some more alluring pieces like vases and jars, etc. I'll update you all when I have my portfolio images posted on my flickr, figured I should let everyone see what I have been slaving away at in the studio. Oh yeah, I will be putting my etsy back up in a matter of weeks, I just had too much on my plate to be a good etsy seller. But do check in after 3 weeks or so it should be up and running again by that time. Happy Holidays.

No comments: