Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Craft Fair Rush



Somehow the fact that I have a month off of work without pay just passed my mind. I thought my summer break was two weeks long but no, a month. Which is great because now I have time to enjoy my summer, but not so great if I don't want to dip into my savings account.

So what's a girl to do? Craft fair it out I guess! After a little search and talk with my Buddy Drea we are applying for the Handmade NW show. I'm crossing my fingers that we get in.

Image time:
The image above is a bowl of mine that's on sale at the Bloomington Clay Studio right now. Other images of work they have for sale is up on my flickr account.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Awesome bowl!!!!!!!! We have been organizing all of our stuff, getting ready to move and have found all of the pieces we own of yours. Amazing! I love you stuff. Good luck with craft fairs!!