Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Moon Makes Me Drule Too

Since March I have taken a short break from the ceramic medium to craft the hell out. My evenings of jewelry making and drawing have been a wonderful change of pace. I might even get "crazy" this week and paint again. I think these little breaks help remind me of why I love ceramics and re energize my passion to work with clay.

I will post images of the new creations soon but I wanted to share my discoveries this week, Firstly you must go see this vidio by
BLU. The video is an animation film done with graffiti! It's truly amazing and ahhhhh inspiring, so just give your self a moment to watch it, you won't regret it.



Sophie Kern makes me want to cut up magazines an go wild with a pack of markers. Her work has serious playfulness, I just love it!

No comments: